Colorado Pruning And Trimming Services
Get your trees and shrubs healthy, strong and beautiful with Swingle- the premier tree service in Denver and along the Front Range.
Professional tree and shrub pruning and trimming is essential to healthy growth and beautiful Colorado landscapes.
Dying or dead branches, overgrowth and interference–when one tree grows around and/or through another–render trees less healthy, less attractive and more susceptible to breakage.
Properly trimmed trees and shrubs:
- Provide shade for homes, lawns and landscapes.
- Improve property values.
- Provide signature centerpieces for beautiful residential landscapes.
- Help Colorado’s environment.
- Add to the pride and joy of home ownership.
Tree pruning trains young trees to mature into a well-shaped and healthy part of your yard’s landscape.
Tree pruning also helps prevent corrective tree services, which can be expensive and unexpected. A full, healthy crown and strong, well-placed branches minimize the risk of emergency storm damage to the tree and anything below and around it, such as people, home or property.
Swingle tree trimming and pruning services include:
- Young Tree Pruning: Swingle’s experienced arborists will begin training young trees ranging from ten to fifteen feet in height. This pruning is essential for long-term structure and health.
- Evergreen Pruning: While pine and spruce trees require little attention, especially in metropolitan areas like Denver, Fort Collins and Boulder, overgrowth can block passageways and sight lines. Evergreen shrubs can be a blight if neglected; a picturesque showpiece when properly trimmed.
- Dormant Tree Pruning: Certain trees, especially fruit trees, should only be pruned during the dormant season. Dormant pruning is also the best way to minimize emergency storm damage from Colorado thunderstorms, hail storms and early season snowstorms.
When considering a service provider to invite onto your property to care for your landscape, ask:
- Will my trees and shrubs be cared for by a certified arborist? Only a certified arborist is truly qualified to prescribe proper tree care and treatment, including pruning.
- What is the company’s safety record? Tree pruning carries risk. An accident on your property introduces a myriad of unpleasant issues. Be certain you are dealing with a reputable company and that the technicians sent to your home are properly insured, trained and outfitted.
Swingle, founded in 1947 by a Colorado tree surgeon, employs more certified arborists than any other Colorado company.
This is one reason our safety and customer retention rates are among the best in the entire industry.
Our Landscape Care Consultants are another reason. Each is expertly qualified to prescribe a treatment plan for your trees and landscape. Initial inspections and follow-up courtesy visits are free.
Get a professional partner who understands how to make your trees thrive in Colorado’s climate.
At Swingle, we take pride in our work so you can take pride in your trees and shrubs.