Increasing the Value of Your Commercial Property
Planting trees and shrubs on your commercial property adds value, saves on energy costs and makes your property more appealing to visitors, guests and tenants.
Questions to consider when planting:
- Are there practical intentions or is it ornamental?
- What other plants are in the area where this new tree or shrub will be planted?
- Do you have the proper irrigation in place to support growth?
Swingle understands Colorado’s complicated climate and knows which types of trees and shrubs are more successful in our soil structure. Swingle can provide:
- Trees, shrubs and plants
- Mulch ground cover
- Installation services
Whether you need to choose a variety of trees or shrubs for a major landscape renovation, or simply choose a single tree to shade your office space and lawn, certified arborists from Swingle can provide expert recommendations to help with your selection.
Planting trees and shrubs can:
- Increase your property value by up to 15%
- Reduce air conditioning costs by 30%
- Reduce your property’s overall energy use
Protecting your investment
Swingle provides a replacement warranty with every tree and shrub they plant. If your plant should not survive within the time period of this warranty, a one-time plant replacement will be provided at no charge. This warranty includes the removal of the original plant, its replacement, and any labor required.Get a Quote