Local Tree Removal & Grinding Services
Having a tree removed from your property is a serious undertaking. It requires years of experience and continued training to make sure that everyone from technicians to neighbors to homeowners remain safe throughout the removal process. Tree removal services from Swingle provides the expertise required to safely remove trees and tree stumps.
Important things to look for in a tree service company:
- Are they licensed arborists? Swingle employs over 40.
- Are they insured and OSHA Certified?
- Do they have a long history of both large and small tree removals?
- Are they utilizing professional, well maintained equipment?
- DO NOT listen to a company who claims you can remove the tree yourself.
Why have a tree removed:
- The tree is currently dead, or will be in the coming months
- The tree is infested with damaging insects
- The tree is suffering from an incurable disease
- It has grown too large for its location
- Has sustained irreparable storm damage
- Is aesthetically out of place in your landscape
Risks of NOT removing trees:
- They represent a danger to people, homes and property
- Spread disease and infestation to other trees and plants
- Encroach upon public spaces – blocking sight lines and violating municipal codes
- Have a negative impact on property values
Gain real estate with tree stump removal
Remove that unsightly, in-the-way stump. Tree stump removal and tree stump grinding beautifies your landscape, while freeing up areas for other plantings or uses. After tree removal, stump grinding is the next step. After a tree has been cut down, tree stump removal still needs to happen. This is most commonly done by grinding.
Swingle has cared for Colorado trees since 1947 and employs more certified arborists than any other Colorado company. Our experts can handle all the details and even make recommendations for how to use the space after the stump has been ground or removed. Swingle’s professionals handle the process of notifying your utility company, flagging the area and ensuring no damage occurs to underground power lines during the stump grinding process. We’re also mindful of any sprinkler and drip lines, which may be running near the base of the tree.
Once the stump is removed, Swingle can install sod, put down mulch/rocks or plant a new tree.Get a Quote